tisdag, juni 09, 2009

Greetings from Vienna

Detta mail damp ner i mailboxen härromdagen

------

Hej Andreas,

how is it going in Sweden, hope everything is fine and you don?t have to be too busy at your work. Now I?m back home since two weeks and honestly I still feel a bit lost, but I think it needs some time after I have settled down again in Austria. I think a lot about the good time I had in Sweden and I miss also all my floormates. It was really nice to live together with other people, especially when they are nice. Hope you will get next term also a nice fridge-mate.... :-)

Kind regards from Vienna also to the other floor-mates

Niklas

------

Ska jag hälsa något? ;)

2 kommentarer:

Tibbe T sa...

Att jag saknar honom och att han ska komma och hälsa på!

Mabbi sa...

Hälsa så mycket från mig! Å ja måste få hans adress av dig oxå.. missade att skriva ner den.